Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F)
|In The Box:||1 TV Unit, Table Top Stand, IR Blaster, Remote Control, Batteries, Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card|
|Display Size:||138.8 cm (55)|
|HD Technology Resolution:||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Built In Wi Fi:||Yes|
|Built In Wi Fi:||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play:||No|
|HDmi:||2 Side, 1 Rear|
|Led Display Type:||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate:||50 Hz|
|Supported Video Formats:||MPEG1/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4/AVI/WMV/LPCM/MP3/WMA/JPEG|
|Smart Tv Features|
|Supported App Netflix:||Yes|
|Supported App Youtube:||Yes|
|Supported App Others:||Amazon Prime Video|
|Supported Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Operating System Present:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Official Android|
|App Store Type:||Opera App Store|
|Content Providers:||YouTube, YouTube Kids, Sony Liv, BigFlix, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Internet Browser|
|Number Of Speakers:||2|
|Speaker Output Rms:||20 W|
|Power Requirement:||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, DC 19.5 V|
|Power Consumption:||172 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Remote Control Features|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand:||96.5 cm x 72.1 cm x 27.9 cm|
|Weight Without Stand:||16.2 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand:||124.2 cm x 78.4 cm x 35.6 cm|
|Weight With Stand:||17.4 kg|
|Warranty Summary:||1 Year Warranty|
|Covered In Warranty:||Manufacturing Defects Only|
|Not Covered In Warranty:||Warranty Does not Cover any External Accessories (Such as Battery, Cable, Carrying Bag), Damage Caused to the Product Due to Improper Installation by Customer, Normal Wear and Tear to Magnetic Heads, Audio, Video, Laser Pick-ups and TV Picture Tubes, Panel, Damages Caused to the Product by Accident, Lightening, Ingress of Water, Fire, Dropping or Excessive Shock, Any Damage Caused Due to Tampering of the Product by an Unauthorized Agent, Liability for Loss of Data, Recorded Images or Business Opportunity Loss|
|Warranty Service Type:||Offsite Service|
|Installation Demo Details:||We'll Facilitate the Installation and Demo through Authorized Service Engineer at Your Convenience |
The Installation will be Done within 48 Hours of Delivery of the TV.
The Service Engineer will Install Your New TV, Either on Wall Mount or on Table Top, Installation and Demo are Provided Free of Cost
The Engineer will Also Help You Understand Your New TV's Features
The Process Generally Covers
- Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F) Television price starts from Rs. 99,990.00 in India.
- Top Range of Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F) TV at major online Stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay and so on. Price2India.com has just listed product details and we are not liable for the service provided by any of these store(s).
- Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F) Television buy at Rs. 99,990.00 and this price is valid across the indian major cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru and more.
- Price2India provided all the details and specifications about Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F) Model Television with lowest price and Please review full fetaures, spec, reviews and discounts before buying this product.
- Sony X7002F 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV(KD-55X7002F) model Television price and details was updated on 09 Dec 2018.
Also view related products
** Price2India provides various products rates / price informations in all over india cities obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee their accuracy. Our price data are provided without warranty or claim of reliability. It is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action.The material on this website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, or particular needs of any visitor. References made to third parties are based on information obtained from sources believed to be reliable but are not guaranteed as being accurate. Visitors should not regard it as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment.